Wednesday 25 July 2007

Design Festa!

I really liked how our projects turned out. I wish I could have had more time to really make mine wonderful and actually include all of the other people I have met in Tokyo. I liked that the little phone messages from my neighbor's friends worked as a path, but there are a few other people I had talked to and collected pictures/audio to include in my project. With one friend I took pictures in Yoyogi park and with anther I recorded part of a conversation we had one day. I really wish I could have included all of that in time, but overall I think mine looked ok.

I didn't think I was going to like using Google Earth because I thought it was going to much more difficult that it actually was. The most difficult thing about finishing the project was trying to capture the screen without making any mistakes! There were so many times when I had to restart my screen capture because I had clicked on the wrong spot or the wrong track. Other than that I'm glad that my project was finished in time for the exhibition and I probably will try to make my project better for the exhibition in September!! :D

No comments: