Wednesday 4 July 2007

Revision to my Final Project Idea

Instead of exploring my neighborhood, I'm going to plot the places I've met people and link the bubbles on MyMap to stories and pictures about how I've met these people and what I've learned about them.

My arist statement might not be as easy to write because I dont' have a specific purpose for this project, but after hearing from our speaker on Tuesday I might have a purpose. It's not impossible to meet new people in big cities. After living in a big city for too long people might begin to think that it's difficult to make friends on trains or in bars or even just on the street. So far, I've found that it isn't. I've met people in other big cities accross the world and if I had more time I would be able to include little biographices about them. But for now I'll plot these people and show that you can find a friend anywhere and especially in Tokyo. :D

No comments: