Thursday 21 June 2007

Final Project

Learning about all of the new equipment has been really exciting this week. I've been using the audio recorders in my podcasting class so that piece of equipment wasn't new to me, but the video cameras and the GPS trackers were new.

The GPS system seems to be pretty easy to use. I might be able to use that in my project if I decide to travel around to different areas in my neighborhood. I don't actually think I'll use the video recorders as much though because I haven't thought of a project to incorporate video and because I'm a little bit intimidated of recording. I need to practice more with those cameras before I feel completely ready to take on recording on my own. I don't think I fully understand how to adjust the settings to produce a successful video, but I'm very excited to learn and practice.

No comments: