Monday 11 June 2007

What's in your bag?


My bag was a Christmas gift from my grandma. It's a pink leather bag and I love it because it's so soft and it has SO many little pockets. It's great that everything in my bag has it's own little space.

Attached to one of the zippers inside my bag is a little charm that I got on New Year's day at a temple near my house. I don't actually know what it says but my friend said that I had to keep it in my bag at all times, so I do.

My journal. This journal is made from recycled paper. Every page is different because a woman in New York collects pieces of paper and binds them into journals.

Everywhere I go I carry Dr. Pepper chapstick with me, but in this bag I also have lipstick and lip liner for times when I get bored on the train. If you ever see me coming off of the train with bright red lips you can assume that my iPod died and I didn't have anything to read.

My wallet and coin purse



Pens, USB memory stick and school supplies. My mom gave me the little container full of supplies and inside I have a stapler, tape, hole punch, paper clips, etc. It is the most useful thing anyone has ever given me.

Maps, tickets and exhibition announcements. The most important thing in this pile is the subway map. I always keep one with me because I'm always lost!

Notebooks for class


No comments: